Getting fit and having a toned body is a lifelong goal, one you will certainly enjoy because of the numerous benefits that come with it. Besides enjoying your image on the mirror, you will feel energised, you will sleep better, be more productive, have a better mood etc. So, if you wish to start enjoying these benefits and more, then you should try this body toning workout:
Before getting on with your body toning workout, it is always important to warm up. A warm-up is basically a low-intensity workout that prepares your body for a more intense one. It increases your body’s temperature, gets your heart pumping faster, and increases blood flow in the body. This helps reduce muscle soreness and risks of injuries.
HIIT stands for High-Intensity Interval Training, and it involves short bursts of intense workouts followed by low-intensity periods. It is probably one of the most time-efficient varieties of workouts as it is commonly done between 10-30 minutes. Some examples of HIIT include jumping rope, sprinting and biking. HIIT is very effective at burning fat and toning up the body.
Push-ups need no introduction. The push up is a simple yet effective workout particularly for the upper body- arms, chest, triceps and shoulders. Doing push-ups regularly will help you tone up and build strength. You can gradually increase the number of reps or add other varieties to make it more challenging.
– Get yourself in a plank position.
– Lower your upper body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
– Push yourself back up, and repeat.
What if practising a pose regularly could help strengthen your core? Planks work on your abdominal muscles as well as your back muscles, glutes, quadriceps, shoulder and chest, making it a great full-body workout.
– Get into a press-up position.
– Rest your upper body on your forearms and make sure your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
– Squeeze your quads, glutes, and core.
A good full-body toning workout needs to include exercises that strengthen the lower body. Squats help strengthen muscles of the butt, hips, and thighs, making them a great full lower body workout.
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outward.
– Lower your body as though you were about sitting on a chair until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
– Push through your heels back to your original position while squeezing your butt.
Bonus- Use SIXPAD Devices
If you wish to complement your body toning workout and obtain better and faster results, then you should use SIXPAD devices. They are easy to use, fit seamlessly into your schedule and guarantee great results.
You won’t regret doing this body toning workout. Adding SIXPAD devices to this workout creates a synergistic effect that produces better and faster results. Head straight to our online shop or call us for more information.