4 Installments of £57.50 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Our flagship abdominal toning belt, using patented 20Hz CMM pulse™ technology to effectively train and tone the abdominal muscles.
What does the Abs Fit 2 do?
The SIXPAD Abs Fit 2 is simple in concept, but powerful in its ability. As an abs stimulator and electrical muscle stimulator (EMS), Abs Fit 2 sends a low 20Hz electrical signal into the muscles – which causes them to contract and relax. This is a similar response to that generated by traditional abdominal exercises, only without the exercise needed to incite it.
What is electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)?
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) uses electrical impulses to generate the same muscle contractions that would normally result from training and movement. In doing so, we train fast-twitch muscle fibres with minimal effort.
While normal physical activity only uses 30% of your muscle fibres, leaving 70% dormant, with EMS you can target and stimulate 100% of your muscle fibres. Without EMS, you can only activate fast-twitch muscle fibres with consistent, hard training, using loads heavy enough to make you out of breath.
Step 1: Apply the gel sheets to the device
Step 2: Put the device on
Step 3: Start your 23-minute training session by long-pressing the “+” button on the device
Step 4: Once the training is complete the unit will turn off automatically and you can return it to its storage sheet.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy
Can it be used every day?
Yes, it can be used daily. However, only use once per day per area. Refrain from using more than once in the same area as doing so may result in muscle fatigue. Also, if you sense something abnormal with your skin or body, stop use immediately and consult your doctor.
Can I use it in the bathroom?
The product is not waterproof. Refrain from using it in the bathroom as doing so may result in an accident, injury, damage or the product getting dirty.
What level should I use it at?
Use a weak level when using it for the first time. Once you are used to a weak level, adjust the level as desired.
Is it OK to put some lotion or body cream on before use?
Doing so will reduce the adhesion of the gel sheets and may weaken the sense of the stimulation, so do not put anything on your skin before use.
Are there any places or conditions when I shouldn't use it?
Do not use on parts above the neck (head, face, etc.) or on areas around the heart, such as the spine, chest or shoulder blades. Furthermore, do not use if you have any heart conditions. Please refer back to the instruction manual, section - Safety Precautions on P.2.
Is it OK to use the product during pregnancy or immediately after childbirth?
No, do not use this product at such times. Women postpartum or who are nursing should consult with their doctor.
Is it OK to use the product while sleeping?
Do not use the product while sleeping.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
My partner and I have been using the SIXPAD belt for around 8 months. We have both seen great results and I have found it particularly useful to help build my core strength after pregnancy. Thank you to the SIXPAD team for such a great customer service experience – in a world with so much automation, it was so nice to correspond with a human who actually resolved the problem and didn’t waste my time.
Effective in toning my muscles
I invested in a SIXPAD abs belt, and I have found it to be quite effective in toning my muscles using the SIXPAD technology