EMS Products: An Innovative Approach to Improve Your Health and Fitness

One of the keys to living a successful and fulfilled life is an incessant thirst for self-improvement/self-development. That is to say, continuously striving to be better in the various areas of our lives. One of such important areas to improve is health and fitness. This is why we pay lots of attention to the food we eat and spend a lot of time in the gym. But how can we improve in this area? Is there an innovative approach we can start using as soon as today to improve our health/fitness? Yes! Using EMS products.


In order to understand how EMS products work, it is important to know how the body functions during a regular workout. When doing pullups, for example, your brain transmits signals to enable muscle contraction through the nervous system. During this same workout, about 30 % of muscle fibres are utilised, leaving 70% inactive.

You can improve your health/fitness and obtain better results by using EMS products. These devices use EMS technology (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) to enable muscle contraction directly through its electrical pulses. Where it would normally require consistent training with a heavy load during a prolonged period of time to obtain a toned body. SIXPAD’s innovative approach uses the more efficient 20 Hz frequency to target the 70% of muscle fibres which were left dormant to produce noticeable physical results during a significantly shorter time frame and under a slight load.


1. Flexibility and convenience

Time has become more valuable than ever before. You don’t need to sacrifice extra time out of your already busy schedule to use SIXPAD’s EMS products. You can use them while doing your house chores, watching a movie or reading a book for just 23 minutes per day after which it goes off automatically. All you really need to do is press the start button.

2. Efficiency

A good innovative approach needs to be efficient. This means you can achieve your fitness goal in a shorter period of time and with less effort. SIXPAD’s innovative 23-minute training programme certainly ticks this box. Its lower 20 Hz frequency has also been proven to be most effective for muscle toning making it a revolution in the fitness industry.

Here at SIXPAD, we believe the innovative approach of our EMS products will certainly improve your health and fitness. Get in touch with us for more information.



Writer and expert