Wondering how to train your Abs from home? When giving it deep thought and doing proper research, you will actually realise that your home is one of the best places to hone your abdominal muscles.
Why? There are lots of great exercises you can do from the comfort of your home and a huge part of your overall Ab journey is actually done in the kitchen. Because for you to develop and see those well-chiselled six-pack muscles, you must lose the fat covering them by eating fewer calories. But we are not going to focus on your diet here. We want to explore those amazing exercises you can do to strengthen your core and hone your rectus abdominis. Keep reading to discover how to train your Abs from home.
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR ABS FROM HOME
If you have already mastered the sit-ups or you are simply looking for a new challenge, then these core workouts are for you. But before you start these exercises, it is important for you to have a 5-10 minutes warm-up. This will improve blood circulation in your body and reduce the risk of injuries during your workout. Let’s get started!
– Start your Jackknife exercise sitting on the floor, with your legs outstretched but slightly off the floor and your core resting on your hands.
– Lift your legs from one side to the other (1 rep).
– Make sure the legs remain straight without touching the floor.
– Do 3 sets of 30 reps each and rest for 30 seconds.
2. V- Up
– Start your V-Up workout by lying down on your back with your arms outstretched behind your head.
– Make sure your arms and legs are straight and slightly lifted off the floor.
– Lift your arms and legs simultaneously as if you were trying to touch your toes.
– Return to the starting position. That’s 1 complete rep.
– Do 3 sets of 15-20 reps each and rest for 30 seconds.
3. Plank Touch Knee
– Put yourself in a push-up like position.
– Use your right hand to touch your left knee and vice versa (1rep).
– Do 3 sets of 15-20 reps each.
4. SIXPAD Abs Fit
– Place your SIXPAD Abs Fit device on your Abs.
– Use for 23 minutes.
Congratulations! You just completed your first SIXPAD home workout.
Now that you know how to train your abs from home, make sure you are consistent, that’s what will help you see results. There are no more excuses! Get in touch with us for more information.