What is EMS?
Normally, our muscles are made to move by signals transmitted by the brain through our nervous system.
EMS, short for Electrical Muscle Stimulation, uses electrical impulses to create an involuntary muscle contraction and get your workout going.
Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of a muscles fibres leaving 70% dormant. EMS can effectively target and stimulate these dormant fibres.